Learn Online Video Poker for Real Money
In comparison to other casino games, online video Poker is a totally different beast. When you play online video Poker for real money, you can have more control over your cash flow. That’s mostly owing to your skill level, for one, but also in part by the number of Hands you play with. Statistics, baby! They’re making a comeback at Joe’s Casino. I’m 73% sure of it.
And with 17 versions of online video Poker at Joe’s including Multi-Hand games, plus an online video Poker guide about how to smash it, you can take huge advantage of online video Poker for real money.
We’ll go over the different types of online video Poker. Tell you how they work. Show you the ropes. And give you exclusive tips, obviously. I don’t know why, but I really want you to win.
How 1 Hand Video Poker Works
If you’re a newcomer to online video Poker, then this is where you start. Don’t be nervous – unlike the other variations that we’ll get to in a second, with 1-Hand Poker you only have to focus on the one Hand you’ve got. It’s a great way to hone your skills for more complicated types of online video Poker – and we’ll get to those later on.
This is how you play with one Hand:
- Place your bet. Anywhere from $.01 to $0.05 to $5 or $50+. Go buck wild. Then hit Deal.
- Get your cards. You get 5 cards. This is your time to shine. If you have any “real-life” Poker skills, it works the same with online video Poker. Make the best hand possible with your cards.
- Choose your action. Tap the cards you want to keep. Leave the ones you don’t, and hit “Draw”. The game will randomly select new cards to replace them.
- See if you’ve won. When you look at the top of the screen, it’ll tell you what you need in your Hand to win. The stronger your hand, the higher your Payout, with Royal Flush being the highest.
The games at Joe’s that offer 1-Hand online video Poker are:
- Bonus Deuces Wild
- Bonus Poker, Bonus Poker Deluxe
- Deuces Wild
- Double Bonus Poker
- Double Double Bonus Poker
- Double Double Jackpot Poker
- Jacks or Better 1 Hand
- Joker Poker
- Loose Deuces 1 Hand
How Multi-Hand Video Poker Works
You have two types of Hands in any Multi-Hand video Poker game. One Primary Hand and multiple Secondary Hands. The Primary Hand is the one your initial cards are dealt to. This is the Hand you use to make your decisions. Your Secondary Hands are the rest of the Hands in your game.
The cards you choose to keep are saved on all of your Hands. The cards you choose to replace are randomly and uniquely dealt throughout each Hand.
To make your bet, you have to bet the same amount on each Hand. You can only bet $0.01, $0.05, $0.25, $0.50, or $1.
3 Hand Video Poker
Ok. Now the online video Poker guide gets interesting.
Instead of focusing on 1 hand, you get to think about 3. That means 3 more opportunities to win in one single game.
In the case of 3-Hand online video Poker for real money, you have two Secondary Hands.
This is how it works:
- Place 1 bet for all 3 Hands. Then hit “Deal”.
- Get your cards. 5 cards are dealt to your Primary Hand.
- Choose your action. Tap the cards you want to keep on your Primary Hand. Hit “Draw” to replace the ones you don’t want to keep. They’ll be uniquely replaced on all 3 Hands.
- See if you’ve won for each Hand. Check the top of the screen which tells you what each Hand needs to win.
You can play 3-Hand Poker in these games:
- Jacks or Better 3 Hands
- Joker Poker 3 Hands
How 10 Hand Video Poker Works
This is the next step as you get more skills in online video Poker for real money. Now you have 10 Hands. Basically, you’re condensing 10 different Poker games into one. So if you’re into fast-paced action, this is a great choice for you.
It’s the same as 3-Hand in terms of how you play. The main difference is that your stakes are higher and you might experience 10x more thrills. Heh.
This is how it’s done:
- Place your 1 bet for all 10 Hands. Then hit Deal.
- Get your cards. 5 cards are dealt to your Primary Hand.
- Choose your action on your Primary Hand. Tap the cards you want to keep. Hit “Draw” to replace the ones you don’t want to keep on all 10 Hands.
- See if you’ve won for each Hand. The top of the screen will show you what you need to win for each Hand. It’s helpful like that.
You can play 10-Hand Poker with these games:
- Jacks or Better 10 Hands
- Joker Poker 10 Hands
How 52 Hand Video Poker Works
Ok so 10-Hand online video Poker is pretty cute in comparison to 52 Hand. Remember how we mentioned liking fast-paced games? This is about as thrilling as it gets. Put your hyper-focus cap on. There are 52 chances to win from one game. But that’s also 52 different Hands to pay attention to. Can we do it? Yes we can.
52-Hand Poker is a great choice for those who want to win huge amounts of money in one go. There’s no other type of online video Poker for real money that gives you opportunities like this. You have 52 chances to land a Royal Flush in one game. Because of the increased chances, it’s a great strategy to place the Max bet ($0.05) on each Hand.
It works the same as the other multi-hand versions:
- Place your bet. 1 bet for all 52 Hands. Then hit Deal.
- Get 5 cards. Dealt to your Primary Hand.
- Choose your action. Tap the cards you want to keep on your Primary Hand. Hit “Draw” to replace the ones you don’t want to keep on all 52 Hands.
- See if you’ve won for each Hand. Check the top of the screen which tells you what each Hand needs to win. (Royal Flush. Royal Flush. Royal Flush.)
You can play 52 Hand online video Poker with these games:
- Jacks or Better 52 Hands
- Joker Poker 52 Hands
As I’ve already nutted out, Multi-Hand Poker is basically Multi-Times Payday. Once you review the online video Poker guide a few times and refine those mad new skills, you’ll be ready to deposit and play now. After that, it’s all about the luck of the draw. Just kidding. It’s all about your skills.