The information and data about you that we may collect, use and process includes the following:
- information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email;
- records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone or other means;
- your responses to surveys or customer research that we carry out;
- details of the transactions you carry out with us, whether via the Website, telephone or other means; and
- details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
USE OF INFORMATION
We respect your privacy. So we may only use your personal information and data together with other information for the purposes of:
- processing your wagers, including card and online payments;
- creating, operating and managing your account;
- complying with our legal and regulatory duties;
- providing you with information about promo offers, where you have consented; and
- monitoring transactions and gaming for the purposes of fraud, money laundering and cheating.
Joe’s not in the biz of handing out your personal info willy-nilly. Personally identifiable information about you will be made available to the Website owner and your personally identifiable information will be provided to other companies or people only:
- if you have given your consent to share the information;
- if your information is to be shared to provide the service or information you have requested;
- to respond to any legal process(es);
- if you are found to have violated any Website Ts & Cs or other usage guidelines or rules for specific services; or
- for identity verification purposes as outlined in the Ts & Cs.
Also, users who create an account on the Website may receive a welcome email containing valuable account info, and service announcements, including important messages concerning any temporary site or system outages, plus any maintenance issues that may affect the level of service. In order to provide the info or services you have requested, your identifiable information may be transferred or stored on computer equipment or in offices that are located outside your area, and you are deemed to consent to that.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
We use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information. However, any transmission of info over the internet cannot be made completely secure. Accordingly, we assume no responsibility or liability for disclosure of any of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third-party access or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any account ID or password you use to register, and you should always be careful and responsible whenever disclosing info online.
OPTING IN, OPTING OUT
By opting to receive emails from the Website, you are opting to receive by electronic mail info and/or offers on any new promos, events, products or materials from our clients for whom we manage this Policy.
If at any time you indicate that you no longer want to receive such email communications, or if you want to change or correct any previously provided information we maintain, you may send such direction to our Customer Support Team.
CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES
Prior to the modification of your personally identifiable info as a security precaution, we may ask to confirm your identity by providing identifying information such as your name, address and/or birth date, government-issued ID or any other documentation we deem necessary. In addition, access to personally identifiable info may be limited or denied where providing such access would be unreasonably burdensome or expensive in the circumstances, or as otherwise permitted by law.